Orlando Hospitality Careers
Personal development. Self initiative. Career advancement.
At Mission Inn Resort, we pride ourselves on creating an environment that fosters all three. Perhaps that's why we're recognized industry-wide as a company that rewards creativity and independent thinking. Quite simply, we at Mission Inn believe that our single most valuable resource is our premier nationwide network of staff members - a group acknowledged by the conference hospitality industry as the standard by which others measure their own success.
Mission Inn Resort & Club is currently hiring the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Bellman - (variable hourly)
- Servers/Banquet Servers/Bartenders
- Chef / Cook
- Restaurant Servers/Busser (P/T)
- Kitchen Cleaner – Nights 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Variable P/T. Five days available during the season
- Engineering Maintenance Technician
- Golf Pro Shop Attendant and Reservations P/T
- Golf Starter (P/T)
- Grounds Equipment Operator (P/T – requires one weekend day per month)
- Part Time Cart Barn Mechanic
- Beverage Cart – P/T Must be 18 years of age or more.
- Nail technicians – Spa Marbella
To apply, download and complete the application form. You can return it to the employment office in person Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., or you can scan and email it to .
We work every day to provide our guests and members with the best in service in a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. We know that our people do make the difference; and working together, we will maintain a “Paradise Found” here at the Mission Inn Resort
OUR ACTION is applying these values to the daily performance of our duties. Resulting in a WIN for everyone – our guests, embers, fellow associates, and the company.