Social memberships include the member, spouse and immediate family (children under 21, unmarried, living at home or in college on a full-time basis). An unmarried member may designate an adult who maintains full-time residence in the same principal residence as the member to have use of privileges. Other family members will be treated as guests.
The member entitles the member to the following Resort privileges:
- Tennis on Laykold and clay courts
- Pool and hot tub
- New "El Corredor" Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Our new "El Cazador" Trap and Skeet Range - see fee schedule
- Use of the "Pasatiempo" recreational park
- Walking & jogging trails
- USPTA Tennis staff, Certified Fitness Trainers available
- Charge privileges in all restaurants and shops
- Social events calendar with all the holidays
- Monthly member newsletter and member directory
- Special rates for hotel accommodations, cart rentals, guest fees for golf, tennis, boat, fitness, trap & skeet and pool
- Access to Marina del Rey with boat and slip rentals available
- Golf School and Golf Academy on-site availability
- Special fishing on resort locations for members
- Priority for reservations at restaurants and holiday events
- Enjoy Spa Marbella - special rates for members
Social initiation fee - $7,500 for most Mission Inn residents, due upon joining and is non-refundable. This includes Las Colinas, Mission Campeon, and Mission Coronado. For Mission Carmel residents and non-residents, the initiation fee is $10,000. Monthly fee is $110.
Mission Inn Resort & Club will offer a gift certificate for those golf members who pay their membership on an annual basis. Mission Inn will offer two complimentary nights at the Inn available for use June 15 through September 30. You may enjoy it or "gift it" to family or friends.
For more information contact Tom Line at Las Colinas Properties at (352) 324-2086 or Donna Line at the Mission Inn Pro Shop at (352) 324-2024 x7271.
Non-Equity, Non-Transferrable Memberships. All initiation fees are a one-time fee and are taxable at a rate of 7%. All rates subject to chage