Mission Inn's Marina Del Rey is sure to please any outdoors and boating enthusiast. The nautical center on bass-filled Lake Harris, the largest in an eight-lake chain, provides fishing, sailing, power boating, picnics and teambuilding course like none other. Guests can also reserve the lakeside pavilion, featuring sand volleyball and a nature walk for private events.
With a 55-slip complex on the shores of Lake Harris, Marina Del Rey accommodates boats up to 20 feet and offers water and electric hook-ups.
The complex features:
- Fishing, including equipment rentals
- Boat rentals (bass fishing and pontoon)
- Public docking and boat slip rentals
- Sand volleyball court
- Lakeside pavilion to host group events
Call Marina Del Rey today for information: (352) 324-2024 ext. 26
- Open Tuesday -Sunday
- Monday- Closed
Boat Rental Pricing
- Pontoon Boat (up to 10 passengers)
- Monday - Friday: $130 - 4 hours; $240 - 8 hours
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: $160 - 4 hours; $270 - 8 hours
- Bass Boats (2 passenger fishing boat)
- Unguided: $70 - 4 hours; $110 - 8 hours
- Guided: $270 half-day, 2 passengers
Boat Slip Rentals
- Starting at: $120 per month
- (55) Wet Slips Based on Availability
- Free Electricity and trailer storage
- Ask about our preferred slip rental program.
State fishing licenses required. Boat rentals include gas, oil and safety equipment. All alcohol, food and beverage must be purchased through the resort.
All recreation rates are plus applicable tax.