Join us for the BIGGEST Orlando wedding show of the year! Did you know that we will be at the Perfect Wedding Guide Wedding Show on Sunday, September 13th at the Orange County Convention Center?
These shows give wedding vendors and engaged couples the opportunity to meet and connect. Come join us for a day of wedding planning fun! Visit the Orlando site to register for tickets (click the pink box) and enter vendor as the coupon code for free tickets.
We wanted to give you a few tips to be better prepared at the show!
1. Create an email address that is only for your wedding planning process. You can give out that email address freely at the show so vendors know where to contact you. Use this email address to register for the show!
2. Print labels with your contact information and bring them to the show. Many booths (including ours) run great specials and giveaways for brides who attend the show. Any mailing label size will do. You have NO IDEA how much time this will save you at the show. You will want to include bride and/or groom’s full name, wedding date, estimated number of guests, wedding location (city) and your full contact details.
3. Comfortable shoes are a MUST! It’s a lot of walking around and standing to talk to wedding vendors.
4. Have fun with those who attend the show with you. Wear your wedding colors, matching t-shirts, or iron on labels. This should be a fun part of the wedding planning process. ***Our booth has a fun photo- op backdrop to take a souvenir from the show!
5. Bring your check book /credit card and be prepared to put down a deposit and sign contracts at the show. When you find the perfect vendor for your special day, this is how you can lock them in right away. Also, many specials are good for bookings ONLY at the show!
6. Bring a big bag to put all of the information you collect into. BUT, when you meet a vendor that you really connect with and want to remember them, consider putting their business card/information into your pocket, wallet or purse so it doesn’t get lost in the big bag.
7. Last, it can all be a bit overwhelming. Just have a plan of who you want to meet and take the time to REALLY talk to the vendors in that category. Maybe it’s only florists or the cake is the last thing to check off of the list – whatever your goal for the day, go slow, take your time and get to know some of the great vendors there. Enjoy this special planning stage of your special day.
Stop by our booth to Enter-to-Win a free one night stay at Mission Inn Resort. Happy planning!