We’re working our way through introducing our wedding team here at Mission Inn and some of their interests beyond weddings to get to know them just a little better.
Next up, Venue Coordinator Rose Castanon, who is a 2009 Graduate of University of Central Florida with a major in Event Management.
We love Rose’s attention to detail and always striving to improve on the way things are done.
- What is your favorite thing/part about weddings?
Watching the groom’s face as the bride walks down the aisle.
- Three things that make you happy?
Holding babies, making people laugh and developing others to be better.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher so I could have the summers off!
- What is your favorite food?
Sushi and Steak
- Where are you from?
I’m Peruvian, however born and raised in Venezuela, then moved to NY now Florida. Lima, Peru / Caracas, Venezuela / Long Island, New York / Orlando, FL
Or just…. Long Island, New York
- Favorite thing to do in your free time?
Anything outdoors- canoeing, going to the beach and playing volleyball!
- Favorite social media app?
Facebook – I can connect with family around the world and long lost friends.
What’s your favorite holiday?
- My birthday – makes me feel like a kid again!
We are so glad that Rose has joined our wedding team and our couples LOVE working with her.