Central Florida Golf Memberships
Join the Mission Inn family.
Golf memberships include the member, spouse and immediate family (children under 21, unmarried, living at home or in college on a full-time basis). An unmarried member may designate an adult who maintains full-time residence in the same principal residence as the member to have use of privileges. Other family members will be treated as guests.
A golf member is entitled to a wide range of golfing priviledges:
- Unlimited golf on El Campeón and Las Colinas 18-hole championship golf courses
- Priority for tee times and reservations at restaurants and holiday events
- Charge privileges in all restaurants and shops
- Unlimited use of the driving range and complimentary GHIN system
- Private Cart Program - contact the Pro Shop for more information
- Special rates for cart rentals
- Special rates for guests
- Bag storage and lockers available for an additional fee
- Social events calendar with all the holidays
- Monthly member newsletter and member directory
PGA professional staff, USPTA tennis staff and certified fitness trainers are available for an additional fee. Mission Inn Resort & Club also features on-site golf academies.
A golf member also qualifies for:
- Special rates for hotel accommodations, tennis, marina, trap & skeet, fitness center, pool and hot tub
- Special rates at Spa Marbella.
- Access to Marina del Rey with boat and slip rentals available
- Special fishing on resort locations for members
- Use of the "Pasatiempo" recreational park
- Walking & jogging trails
The Golf initiation fee is $24,000 for most Mission Inn Resort & Club residents, due upon joining and non-refundable. This includes Las Colinas, Mission Campeón, and Mission Coronado. For Mission Carmel residents and non-residents, the initiation fee is $32,000. The monthly fee for all residents is $365.
For those golf members who pay their monthly membership dues up front on an annual basis, Mission Inn Resort & Club provides two complimentary nights of accommodation for use June 15 through September 30. These nights may be enjoyed by the member or gifted to family or friends.
For more information contact Tom Line at Las Colinas Properties at 352.324.2086 or Donna Line at the Mission Inn Pro Shop at 352.324.3885 Ext. 7271.
* Mission Inn Resort & Club offers non-equity, non-transferrable memberships. All initiation fees are a one-time fee and are taxable at a rate of 7%. All rates subject to change.