The outdoor and recreation experiences offered by Mission Inn Resort & Club are both diverse and unique. In addition to championship golf, the resort offers guests an opportunity to experience trap & skeet shooting, tennis, fresh water fishing, nature trails and more. You'll run out of vacation days before running out of things to do at Mission Inn Resort & Club.
Mission Inn offers 36-holes of challenging golf including the historic El Campéon Course and its 85 feet of elevation changes - testing you like no other course in Florida. You will also enjoy wide-open fairways and gentle rolling hills of the Las Colinas Course.
Welcome to a place of well-being and wellness – relax your mind, rejuvenate your body and renew your spirit at our luxurious spa. At Spa Marbella you can enjoy blissful spa treatments, from massages to facials and body wraps. Our therapies will envelope you in the lavishness of pure essential oils.
Marina Del Rey
Mission Inn's Marina Del Rey is sure to please any outdoors and boating enthusiast. The nautical center on bass-filled Lake Harris, the largest in an eight-lake chain, provides fishing, sailing, power boating, picnics and teambuilding course like none other. Guests can also reserve the lakeside pavilion, featuring sand volleyball and a nature walk for private events.
Mission Inn Resort & Club features a state of the art clubhouse workout facility. In addition, guests can reserve time with a personal trainer. Complete with strength, cardio and free weight equipment, Mission Inn's facilities allow our guests to tend to their exercise routines just like at home or at the gym. Dial 7275 for details or 7145 for personal trainer appointments.
Our tennis facilities and programs are among the best of the best. The Central Florida area offers an ideal climate for comfortable outdoor tennis play throughout the year and all of our courts are lighted for evening practice and play. The resort offers six Har-Tru clay courts and two Laykold all-weather courts on our magnificent grounds. Just like the resort, all of our facilities are open to the public. Mission Inn Resort and Club has been listed in the "Top 25 Resorts and Tennis Programs" by World Tennis Magazine.
El Cazador Trap & Skeet Range
Mission Inn's El Cazador Trap and Skeet Range offers guests a unique opportunity to participate in clay sports. In trap, a single machine throws targets as the competitor moves through five different stations. In skeet, two machines throw targets while participants advance around stations arranged in a semi-circle pattern on the range. Targets, shells, guns, eye and ear protection, safety and instructional clinics are offered for a unique resort experience. Clay sport activities are perfect for a group outings and corporate retreats. Call 800-523-2289 for more details or to make an appointment.
Trails of the Conquistadors
Mission Inn Resort & Club offers two intertwining historical and educational eco-adventures trails celebrating Central Florida's early Spanish conquistador explorations. Nestled in the heart of the resort's El Campeon golf course (designed in 1917), the Trails of the Conquistadors takes guests through a third of a mile of undeveloped land reminiscent of native "old Florida."
The rolling hills of Central Florida offer adventurous and scenic cycling trails. From Mission Inn, guests will find multiple options including:
- Sugarloaf Mountain – 8 miles from resort
- Mount Dora (downtown) – 13 miles from resort
- Clermont (downtown) - 15 miles from resort
Mission Inn has created suggested routes that start and end at the resort. Included in our cycling package is a list of local references and cycling shops. Download the routes here.
Other Resort Activities
Mission Inn also offers guests the opportunity to experience:
- Billiards and Game Room – The resort's Billiards and Game Room has two pool tables, televisions, card tables and darts.
- Swimming – Mission Inn offers a heated pool and hydro-spa.
- Volleyball – A lawn court is located by the resort's pool and two sand courts are available at the resort's recreation park.
- Playgrounds – The resort offers two playgrounds for kids.
Other Area Activities
Located in Central Florida, Mission Inn Resort & Club is sequestered from, yet convenient to, the world's most famous theme parks and attractions in Orlando. In addition, the resort is surrounded by an assortment of activities and nature experiences that complete any vacation.
- Lakeridge Winery – Clermont's award winning winery offers tours and insight into the cultivation and harvesting of the grapes, along with samples.
- Mount Dora – Antiquing in this lakeside community is plentiful.
- Yalaha Bakery – Authentic German and Bavarian master bakers serve delicious treats in an authentic old-world German setting.
- Canoeing – Both the Juniper and Wekiva Springs offer excellent excursions.
- President's Hall of Fame – Located in Clermont, this White House replica features life size wax figures of each U.S. President and additional memorabilia.
Nearby Cities & Attractions
Approximate drive time to/from major Florida cities and attractions:
- Orlando – 35 minutes
- Sea World Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 45 minutes
- Walt Disney World – 45 minutes
- Universal Studios Florida – 45 minutes
- Daytona Beach – 75 minutes
- Tampa – 90 minutes