Body Waxing Services
Quick, expert hair removal to leave you looking your best.
An excellent way to shape and remove unwanted hair, waxing can last up to 6 weeks, and contribute to finer, less dense regrowth.
Please note that waxing should not be performed while taking certain prescription medications. Below are some easy steps to increase your comfort pre-and post-waxing.
- On day of treatment, do not swim or soak in a bath.
- Do not use oils or moisturizers on the areas to be treated.
- Do not exercise vigorously.
- Clean or disposable underwear should be worn for bikini waxing.
- Hair needs to be at least 1/4" long.
- Have only lukewarm showers and baths, preferably not until 8 hours after treatment.
- Do not use highly fragranced products.
- Refrain from applying anti-perspirant, deodorant, or perfumed products to the area.
- Avoid applying make-up over the area.
- Avoid saunas, spa pools and swimming pools.
- Avoid sunbathing or having a sunbed treatment.
- Do not apply fake tanning products to the area.
- Avoid sports activities like jogging, aerobics, etc.
Please contact us if we can assist in making your experience even more comfortable.