Mission Inn has a variety of unique recreational experiences.
Many guests come to challenge the 36 holes of championship golf and indulge themselves at Spa Marbella. The resort also offers guests the opportunity to try trap & skeet shooting, fresh water fishing, hike nature trails, take a tennis clinic, or bicycle throughout the resorts’ 1,100 picturesque acres. Have some extra time? The resort is minutes away from a famous German bakery or a full service winery just down the road. Just 20 minutes away is the charming lakeside town of Mt. Dora known for her quaint shops, alfresco dining and live entertainment.
For more details, select from the following links:
- Marina Del Rey
- Trap & Skeet Shooting
- El Corredor Fitness Center
- Trails of the Conquistadors
Additional On-Property Activities
Mission Inn Resort & Club also offers guests the opportunity to experience:
- Swimming – Mission Inn offers a heated pool and hydro-spa.
- Volleyball – A lawn court is located by the resort's pool and two sand courts are available at the resort's recreation park.
- Billiards and Game Room – The resort's Billiards and Game Room has two pool tables, televisions and card tables. This room is also available for private parties.
- Playgrounds – The resort offers two children's playgrounds.